“We exist to call all people to exalt, embrace, and proclaim the Gospel of grace.”
GOSPEL – We believe the Gospel is central to our mission and that it’s great end is the glory of God! (1 Cor. 10:31; 2 Cor. 4:4; Eph. 1:1-14, 1 Cor. 2:1-5; 1 Cor. 15:1-5)
- Gospel - centrality: the Gospel frees us to seek God’s glory in all things. This means that every aspect of our ministry is evaluated through this priority, asking whether the Gospel is central in everything we do.
- Biblical - sufficiency: God has graciously revealed Himself through His Word by which the Spirit changes hearts and lives. This means that we seek every opportunity to allow the Word to pervade every area of our lives through the teaching and expository preaching of the Word.
COMMUNITY – We believe relationships within the church exist for edification and encouragement through grace-motivated discipleship. (Mt. 16:18-19; Eph. 3:7-12; Eph. 4:11-17; 1 Thess. 4:14)
- Discipleship - culture: the church exists for the mutual edification of each believer. This means that great consideration is made to facilitate a culture of grace-motivated discipleship and an environment in which the busyness of the church does not interfere with this great priority.
- Congregational - involvement: faithfulness to the body of Christ is reflected throughout Scripture. This means that church membership is expected of those who participate in the ministry of the church.
MISSION – We believe the church is to be engaged in God’s mission both locally and globally. (Acts 1:8; Col. 4:5; 1 Peter 3:15-16).
- Incarnational - ministry: the church has been given the task of proclaiming the good news of Jesus Christ in our city, our region, and around the world. This means that one of our priorities is encouraging and equipping each member to faithfully and actively share the Gospel as they engage with their community.
- Church - planting: the church is called to participate in the mission of God. This means we are committed to the training of leaders for the planting of local churches that reflect our mission and values.