In Genesis 1:28 we read that God blessed humankind and called them to be fruitful and multiply. This "multiplication" through children is a blessing! We see throughout the Bible that God cares for children. At Redeemer, we love the opportunity to minister to the children whom God has blessed our members with by helping them understand the God of the Bible through His Word. We also desire to come alongside parents as they teach their children about the character of God from the Word of God. We believe that parents should be the main source of discipleship in the lives of their children, but as the church we want to help in that effort so that our children understand clearly how to read God's Word and know what He has revealed about Himself through that word.
In our Sunday morning classes we use The Gospel Project material because we want to see children have a grasp of the "whole story" of the Bible. From the time our children are toddlers until they are teens getting ready to graduate high school and possibly move away from home, we desire to see their faith grow. When they are young, we will assist parents in giving them the "building blocks" for a good foundation of Biblical understanding. As they grow we want to help them build a solid Biblical foundation and eventually begin to "construct a house" of solid Biblical and systematic theology.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
Children/Youth classes at Redeemer:
- Seeds (0 - 2 years old) - Sunday morning from 9:45 until the end of service.
- Acorns (3 - 4 years old) - Sunday morning from 9:45 OR from the break until the end of service.
- Saplings (K - 1st grade) - Sunday morning from break until the end of service.
- Pines (2nd - 3rd grade) - Sunday morning from break until the end of service.
- Oaks (4th - 5th grade) - Sunday morning from break until the end of service.
- ReBorn (6th grade - graduation) - Every 2nd and 4th Sunday evening at 6pm at Connect Church
- Click HERE to print the Gospel Project Family Journal
- Download the Gospel Project for Kids Family App HERE...