One of the tools that we make available for our members is a Membership Directory. This can be used in numerous ways, the obvious being to just get in contact with other members of RCC. But one of the most important ways we have seen this directory used is in our prayers for the body of Christ we have covenanted together with. We as elders seek to make it a point to pray through a portion of this directory in each of our elder meetings, and we would encourage you to make this a part of your own personal or family worship.
The Membership Directory is available in three different forms:
- Online Membership Directory available HERE on our website. You will be asked to enter in your email address as it's listed in our directory. If your email address isn't listed in the directory, please contact the church office so it can be added. You will also be asked to create a password. Once you create your password you will receive a confirmation email with a link to confirm your email address & password. After that, you will have online access to the Membership Directory at any time with your email address & password.
- Online .pdf document available HERE on our website. This is an up-to-date document and is a password protected document. Only members are able to receive the password. Please contact the church office for this password.
- iphone & Android, Kindle Fire App - here are the instructions to download the app…
- To download the app to an Apple device, click here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/instant-church-directory/id589542221?ls=1&mt=8
- To download the app to an Android device, click here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.instantchurchdirectory.members
- To download the app to your Kindle Fire, click here: http://www.amazon.com/Communication-Resources-Inc-Instant-Directory/dp/B00D76604E/ref=sr_1_1?s=mobile-apps&ie=UTF8&qid=1371671565
- You will be asked to enter in your email address as it's listed in our directory. If your email address isn't listed in the directory, please contact the church office so it can be added. Once you enter your email address, you will receive a password in your email inbox. You will receive one password per device. For example, you will need to register both your iPhone and your iPad. Entering the password starts the download of the directory to your device, and once it has completed you will be able to search for families and members and call, email and text right from the app.
- More information can be found at www.InstantChurchDirectory.com/app.